- Each set (paper copy or PDF) is either a masterset (comes with a score, one of each part and a license to reproduce/print extra copies for your band) or a full set (several of each part and a score).
- PDF files are available for many of the works. If you have ordered a PDF set it will be stamped with your ensemble/organization/school name and sent to you within 4 working days of ordering. Please complete the ensemble name field when ordering to avoid delays.
- Paper copies of music will be distributed by regular mail within 4 days of ordering. Other shipping options are available (FedEx etc.), but please contact us for a quote before ordering. All titles are mailed from outside the US, so please note delivery times can be affected by customs etc.
Printing and Copying Guidelines
Each masterset will include a printing and copying license which you can see a sample of below. Please note this only applies to sets that are mastersets rather than full sets
- Parts: A PDF set will include one (1) of each part, and most paper sets include one (1) master copy of each part. Directors/ensembles/librarians may print or photocopy as many parts as required for your ensemble. Any printed or copied parts are to remain part of the original purchased set.
- Scores: Multiple copies of both PDF and paper scores may be produced for the purposes of rehearsals, marking of scores etc.. All printed or copied scores must remain part of the original purchased set. If a director wishes to keep a personal copy of their score, a further copy must be purchased. All scores required for festivals/evaluations etc.. must be original, purchased, scores.
- Rentals: Rental sets, either PDF or paper, will include one (1) of each part. Directors/ensembles/librarians may print or photocopy as many parts as required for your performance(s). Any printed or copied parts are to be destroyed by recycling following your rental performances.
- Lending/Sharing or any other unlicensed distribution of any title from Meechan Music is strictly prohibited and violates copyright law.
- Performance of the work is limited to the ensemble it is purchased for. If the work is required for a different school or honor band (or any other ensemble) an additional set must be purchased by that ensemble.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions